From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject addPropertyValue-method in GraphNode
Date Mon, 10 May 2010 21:11:58 GMT
Hi Tommaso

seeing the following utility method:

   private void addStringLiteral(String value, GraphNode node, UriRef uriRef) {
      node.addProperty(uriRef,
LiteralFactory.getInstance().createTypedLiteral(value));
   }

I'm wondering if we couldn't add something to GraphNode, maybe:

public void addPropertyValue(UriRef property, Object value) {
addProperty(property,
LiteralFactory.getInstance().createTypedLiteral(value));
}

an alternative would be to create an overloaded addProperty method,
but I think this can lead to condusion (especially as a UriRef could
also be the value of a typed literal).

what do you think?

Cheers,
reto