From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Clerezza website
Date Sun, 30 May 2010 14:39:06 GMT
2010/5/30 Oliver Strässer <oliver.straesser@getunik.com>

> hi andre
>
> I bundleized the AlchemyAPI and developed an internal Service (with an
> ontology, abstraction, ... ).
> If you want to have them, I can upload the hole project into an jira
> Ticket,
>
> I use this service in another project as well.
>
> cheers oli
>
> --getunik ag-------------------------------------------
>   oliver straesser              oliver.straesser@getunik.com
>   hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
>   ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89
>
>    --aktuelles getunik projekt-------------------------
>    Agieren Sie lokal! Geo Marketing für Ihre E-Mail Kampagne:
> www.geomarketing.com
>
>  --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
>    Gold & Silber für Connect2Earth / Bronze für WWF UK
>
> we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com

> Bitte drucken Sie dieses E-Mail nur bei Bedarf aus. Die Umwelt dankt es
> Ihnen.

There is the UIMA integration which uses AlchemyAPI and OpenCalais to enrich
graphnodes, documentation still needs to be done, I'll do it as soon as
possible but firstly I think we need to write an ontology for generated UIMA
entities (I am doing this at the moment but I think that if Oliver has
already something in place it would be nice to have a look) so that the
graph gets enrihced in a proper RDF way.

Take a look at this in the meantime:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.uima/org.apache.clerezza.uima.metadata-generator/src/main/java/org/apache/clerezza/uima/metadatagenerator/UIMABaseMetadataGenerator.java
and at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/clerezza/trunk/org.apache.clerezza.parent/org.apache.clerezza.uima/org.apache.clerezza.uima.utils/src/main/java/org/apache/clerezza/uima/utils/ExternalServicesFacade.java

> B/ How I can create / edit and try a graph in Clerezza ?

Still Triaxrs branded pages that contain such tutorials are:
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/mvn-site/org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core/documentation/overview.xhtml
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/mvn-site/org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core/documentation/tutorial_1.xhtml
http://incubator.apache.org/clerezza/mvn-site/org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core/documentation/scb-triaxrs-tutorial.xhtml

Cheers,