From Oliver Strässer <oliver.straes...@getunik.com>
Subject I'll need the "current language Information" in the widget.
Date Fri, 28 May 2010 11:35:13 GMT
Hi all

I'll need the "current language Information" in the widget.

Use Case 1:

I create an App which contains information about animals in different languages. I have implemented
a template widget called "display-pet" which is language independed. This widget is from RDF
type "PetWidget" and has a property wwfch:describePet, which points to a description of a
pet. Corresponding to the current language of the page the description of the animal should
be displayed.

How can I propagte the language information from the page to my widget?

Use Case 2:

I display an interactive flash content. This flash content requests an xml with all pet information.
 This flash needs the current language information of the page too. - to request the correct
language and display all labels in the correct language.

1 . approach : the graphnode, that i receive in the ssp file (wich renders the pet or include
the flash content), has an triple which holds the language information of the page.
2 . approach : the individual language is added to the context graphnode.

cheers
oliver straesser

  oliver straesser              oliver.straesser@getunik.com<mailto:oliver.straesser@getunik.com>
  hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
  ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89

   --aktuelles getunik projekt-------------------------
   Agieren Sie lokal! Geo Marketing für Ihre E-Mail Kampagne: www.geomarketing.com<http://www.geomarketing.com/>

 --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
   Gold & Silber für Connect2Earth / Bronze für WWF UK

we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com<http://www.getunik.com/>

P Bitte drucken Sie dieses E-Mail nur bei Bedarf aus. Die Umwelt dankt es Ihnen.