From Reto Bachmann-Gmür <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Aw: Backup Strategy for content graph
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 13:41:12 GMT
Took my a while to find out how this request relates to the subject.

I'm against the proposal, it shouldn't be up to the application to decide on the storage strategy,
if we find that blobs should not be stored as literals in the triple store this should be
changed transparently to the applications.

Cheers,
Reto
----- Ursprüngliche Mitteilung -----