From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Contributing to Clerezza JCR project in GSoC 2010.
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 14:52:14 GMT
Hi Subash

That's great news!

The project you would probably be interacting most is
org.apache.clerezza.platform.content, unfortunately its maven site isn't
deployed (this always takes many hours and unfortunately cannot afaik be
done by hudson).

So check out this project and have a look. There's the package
org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.hierarchy which provides classes that
expose a graph backed content hierarchy, to actually retrieve the bits of a
content use org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.DiscobitsHandler (available
as OSGi service).

For properties other than position in the hierarchy and binary content you
need to access the content-graph, for this use the getContentGraph method of
the service exposing
org.apache.clerezza.platform.graphprovider.content.ContentGraphProvider.

Is this enough to get you started?

Unfortunately the tutorials covering triples stores are very outdated [1],
but I guess its best to start at the higher abstraction level provided by
platform.content as a started anyway.

Cheers,
reto

1.