From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: CLEREZZA-187
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2010 13:58:27 GMT
Hi

Ok I see its a nice feature to be able to render literals wih templates, for
example we could have templates for a mode "form" rendering literals as form
fields.

What I don't quite understand is the template for xml literals, neither its
function nor why thisis in clerezza.platform.content.

Cheers,
reto