From Manuel Innerhofer <manuel.innerho...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: AW: Redirect MainSite
Date Thu, 22 Apr 2010 12:58:09 GMT
The JAX-RS resource listing to "/" is TypeHandlerSpace in
org.apache.clerezza.platform.typehandelspace. If you stop this resource
then type handling no longer works. As a quickfix you could add a @GET
method in the TypeHandlerSpace which redirects to your page. But I
wouldn't do that, because it is really ugly :).

Manuel

On Thu, 2010-04-22 at 08:16 -0400, Oliver Strässer wrote:
> isn't there an easier way to replace the start page?
> normaly i only need to stop the resource wich is listening to the path "/"
> and install a bundle wich is listening to "/" and only takes a redirect.
>
> the idea with the TypeHandler is an good idea - but for the moment to much ;-)
>
> what did you think?
>
> oli
>

> --getunik ag-------------------------------------------
>   oliver straesser              oliver.straesser@getunik.com
>   hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
>   ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89
>
>    --aktuelles getunik projekt-------------------------
>    Agieren Sie lokal! Geo Marketing für Ihre E-Mail Kampagne: www.geomarketing.com
>
>  --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
>    Gold & Silber für Connect2Earth / Bronze für WWF UK
>
> we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com

> Bitte drucken Sie dieses E-Mail nur bei Bedarf aus. Die Umwelt dankt es Ihnen.

what for an apache bundle I need to extend for me?