From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for March 2010 (clerezza-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2010 15:49:52 GMT
Ops, it seems so.

New and noteworthy:
- ifp smushing (merge duplicate nodes based on inverse functional properties)
- replaced code with problematic license in triaxrs (url-encoding)
- fixed problems with tdb based launcher (regression after update of
jena tdb cause by incomatible versions)
- more complete HTTP support (OPTIONS *)
...a lot of UIMA code, but couldn't yet play with it :)
...and of course many bugfixes

Cheers,
reto