From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject common mistakes with RDF and RDF/XML
Date Thu, 04 Mar 2010 16:38:16 GMT
a fix for two bugs in an RDF/XML file

> -       <rdfs:range rdf:resource="tcp:Graph"/>
> -       <rdfs:range rdf:resource="tcp:MGraph"/>
> +       <rdfs:range rdf:resource="http://clerezza.org/2009/06/tcprovider#TripleCollection"/>

1. multiple rdfs:range statements imply that an object of a statement
with the subject as predicate is an instance of all of the rdfs:range
objects of the property, given that (immutable) Graph and mutable
graph are mutually exclusive any usage of the predicate with the two
rdf:ranges would cause a contradiction.
2. in rdf/xml prefixed can only be used on xml elements names, but not
in attribute values. I think that's a good reason for using turtle
instead of rdf/xml.