From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Giving proposals for Google Summer of Code 2010
Date Sat, 06 Mar 2010 05:10:26 GMT
Hi devs,

I think it would be grate if we can propose some of the internal projects
which can be done by a student in to Google Summer of Code 2010, so that the
Clerezza will get more visibility over the community and I believe we will
be having lot of project proposals since the Clerezza topic is hot
in academia.

What normally internal project does is they discuss few topics and put them
in to ASF project proposal list. If we start it now we can finalize clerezza
proposals and submit in to ASF Gsoc project list. I'm sure Bertrand will
have a good understanding on this.

Regards
Lahiru

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!