From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Giving proposals for Google Summer of Code 2010
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 21:29:31 GMT
The process is a little different this year, I'll be sending a mail to
the PMCS and incubator lists soon. However, if you start working on this
what you need to do is get the proposals into your JIRA tracker and
label them with "mentor" and "gsoc".

In the next day or two you will get a mail with more info.

Ross