From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject Many failing builds (mainly: Processing failed due to a bug in the code)
Date Thu, 18 Feb 2010 17:44:33 GMT
Most clerezza builds fail for reason which have nothing to do with out
code, frequently the output contaains the string:"ERROR: Processing
failed due to a bug in the code. Please report this to
users@hudson.dev.java.net
java.lang.NullPointerException".

I've that this error may occur when maven is wrongly configured, this
seems unlikely here as the error happens often but not always.

The output of such a failing build is here:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/job/clerezza-trunk-1.6/122/console

I'm wondering if others are having this problem as well and if
somebody could have a look at our configuration to see if anything
looks suspicious.

Cheers,
reto