From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Confused (was Re: Hudson build became unstable: clerezza-trunk-1.6 » Clerezza - SCB Core #106)
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 00:14:00 GMT
I'm not getting it:

java.lang.NullPointerException at
org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core.impl.SimpleLiteralFactory.createTypedLiteral(SimpleLiteralFactory.java:229)

I'm seeing that exception only when running the tests on the whole
projects, not when running the individual test files.

the exception is

               //added this to make sue value is not null
		if (value == null) {
			throw new IllegalArgumentException("value may not be null");
		}
		for (Map.Entry<Class<?>, TypeConverter<?>> converterEntry :
typeConverterMap.entrySet()) {
			if (converterEntry.getKey().isAssignableFrom(value.getClass())) {
// <-ON THIS LINE

maybe I'm just to tired, would be glad if somebody had a look at it.

reto