From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Thumbnail service error when using jena.tdb launcher
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:52:46 GMT
Yes, it also occurs on my local machine

uri to get thumbnails (hope you mean this uri)

http://localhost:8080/thumbnail-service?uri=http://localhost:8080/digital-assets/30da1ac4-0767-45d9-877b-5db6f2803c5c&width=200

queryparams:

uri: uri of the image
width: max width of the image
height : max height of the image

width or height have to be defined (means one of them is optionally)

Tsuyoshi Ito
Binzmuehlestrasse 14
CH-8050 Z├╝rich
Tel. +41-44 635 7577