From Tsuyoshi Ito <tsuy....@trialox.org>
Subject Re: the automatic plattform documentation - example
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 11:54:08 GMT
Hi Oli

I think it is easier to create a documentation from scratch.

1. install and start org.apache.clerezza.rdf.file.storage
2. create a folder META-INF in src/main/resources/ of your project
3. place an empty file called documentation.nt in the folder META-INF
4. go to discbotits editor (http://localhost:8080/tools/editor/)
5. select the radio button labeled "default"
6. Add the URI to your documentation.nt file in the first text field (e.g. file:///PATH/src/main/resources/META-INF/documentation.nt)
7. Insert a URI of the resource starting with bundle:///  (e.g. bundle:///my-bundle) in the
second text field
8. Press load Button
9. I would create a TitledContent to create the documentation and place an OrderedContent
in the content part of the TitledContent (That makes it easy to extend the documentation)

An example could be found in org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core

btw:
use the latest sesame launcher to create the documentation.

Cheers
Tsuy

On Feb 8, 2010, at 11:45 AM, Oliver Strässer wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to add documentations to my bundles.
> Therefore i want to use the automatic plattform documentation (host:8080/documentation)
and add my docu there.  wich bundle you  recomend, so that i can copy, paste the documentation
and  "only need to change the content".