From Oliver Strässer <oliver.straes...@getunik.com>
Subject problem with Cookie Authentication Bundle / Access via Java HTTP Call
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 13:36:48 GMT
I try to connect to the Trialox and have problems with the redirecting to the login screen.
I tried the following code to connect to the Trialox system.

if I deactivate the Clerezza - Platform Security Cookie Authentication Bundle, the code worked
correctly and the authentication is successful.
if I activate the bundle my response is:  Server returned HTTP response code: 500 for URL:
http://localhost:8080/login?referer=%2Fmacc%2Fcontent%2Forg.greenpeace.ch&cause=1

is that an error on my side or at the cookie bundle

How is the correct way ?

/*
 * To change this template, choose Tools | Templates
 * and open the template in the editor.
 */
package test;

import java.io.BufferedReader;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.io.InputStreamReader;
import java.net.Authenticator;
import java.net.InetAddress;
import java.net.MalformedURLException;
import java.net.PasswordAuthentication;
import java.net.URL;

/**
 *
 * @author osr
 */
public class Main {

    /**
     */
        System.out.println("Starting request");

        // TODO code application logic here

// Access the page
        try {
            Authenticator.setDefault(new MyAuthenticator());

            // Create a URL for the desired page
            URL url = new URL("http://localhost:8080/macc/content/org.greenpeace.ch");
            // Read all the text returned by the server
            BufferedReader in = new BufferedReader(new InputStreamReader(url.openStream()));
            String str;
            while ((str = in.readLine()) != null) {
                // str is one line of text; readLine() strips the newline character(s)
                System.out.println(str);
            }
            in.close();
        } catch (MalformedURLException e) {
            System.out.println("MalformedURLException");
        } catch (IOException e) {
            System.out.println("IOException: " + e.getMessage());
        }
    }

    public static class MyAuthenticator extends Authenticator {
        // This method is called when a password-protected URL is accessed

        @Override
        protected PasswordAuthentication getPasswordAuthentication() {
            System.out.println("getPasswordAuthentication");
            // Get information about the request
            String promptString = getRequestingPrompt();
            String hostname = getRequestingHost();
            InetAddress ipaddr = getRequestingSite();
            int port = getRequestingPort();
            // Get the username from the user...
            String username = "admin";
            // Get the password from the user...
            String password = "admin";
            // Return the information
            return new PasswordAuthentication(username, password.toCharArray());
        }
    }
}

  oliver straesser              oliver.straesser@getunik.com<mailto:oliver.straesser@getunik.com>
  hardturmstrasse 101    fon: +41 (0)44 388 55 88
  ch-8005 zuerich              fax: +41 (0)44 388 55 89

   --aktuelles getunik projekt-------------------------
   Agieren Sie lokal! Geo Marketing für Ihre E-Mail Kampagne: www.geomarketing.com<http://www.geomarketing.com/>

 --best of swiss web awards 2009------------------
   Gold & Silber für Connect2Earth / Bronze für WWF UK

we make the web a better place - www.getunik.com<http://www.getunik.com/>

P Bitte drucken Sie dieses E-Mail nur bei Bedarf aus. Die Umwelt dankt es Ihnen.