From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: CLEREZZA-72: language list
Date Wed, 13 Jan 2010 20:57:34 GMT
my fault, its called context node (but is mainly intended to have
informartion realted to the user rather than to the requested resource
attached).

To add information to that node you have to create a sevice exposing
org.apache.clerezza.platform.typerendering.UserContextProvider and the
you can access the data from every renderlet, for instance in ssp
instead of res you access context (e.g. something like
{context/platform("config")/platorm("languages")}).