From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Board report due this Wednesday 13th
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:48:05 GMT
and that's outstanding (there's more in jira):
- move to felix 2.0.2 with its security framework
- look for synergies with apache wink
- scripting engines (mainly scala): use common code base with sling
- webdav support
- offline site generation, to generate clerezza website with clerezza
- implement graph-isomorphism algorith for propert implementation of
Graph.equals
- Stable serialization: review proposed patch