From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Board report due this Wednesday 13th
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 15:21:37 GMT
Thanks Tommaso,

what comes to mind is:
- service interface forextracting/creating metadata on upload
- thumbnail generator based on the above
- some fixes around security and sparql
- started utilities to make "tagging" with skos concepts easy (front
end widget, and rest service querying remote sparql endpoints)
- bug fixes in sparql and security (cookie authentication)

Cheers,
reto