From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration with Apache UIMA - Approaches
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 00:11:12 GMT
Hi all,
I'm planning to start the integration between Clerezza and UIMA and I'm
thinking of how to use UIMA to do autotagging or other MetaData extraction
since we have many different options:

   - implement our own's algorithms using UIMA facilities
   - reuse external UIMA wrapped services like OpenCalais or AlchemyAPI
   - Mix the two approaches

Possible entry points for this integration, as suggested to me by Reto, are
the org.apache.clerezza.platform.content.MetaDataGenerator interface to
implement using UIMA and the .platform.concepts module for concepts (skos)
tagging.
What do you think about it?
Cheers,
Tommaso