From Lahiru Gunathilake <glah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compilation failure in Apache Clere
Date Fri, 15 Jan 2010 08:41:14 GMT
Hi Hasan,

Thanks Hasan for the reply. I'm getting the following error during the build
of ontology plugin[1]. My maven version is 2.1.0 and I will try with the
latest maven and get back to you. I would love to write a blog post on how
to build clerezza, once I succeed.

Regards
Lahiru

[1]http://www.pastie.org/779278

--
Apache Qpid, Worlds dominant messaging middleware..!!!