From Hasan <ha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Compilation failure in Apache Clere
Date Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:16:30 GMT
Hi Lahiru,

can you go to org.apache.clerezza.maven-ontologies-plugin
and do a mvn clean package
to see whether you can build the plugin without failure
The plugin is needed to build org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core

If building plugin completes successfully
go to org.apache.clerezza.rdf.core and do a mvn clean package

If you can't build the plugin, please report the error and
you might want to try to use the newest version of maven.

Now I wonder what you'll get.

Kind regards
Hasan