From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hudson Continuous Integration jobs and accounts (was:Continuous Integration)
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:07:46 GMT
On Tue, Dec 15, 2009 at 10:59 AM, Reto Bachmann-Gmuer
<reto.bachmann@trialox.org> wrote:
> ...what target do this build-jobs execute? I think it should be deploy (for
> both projects) and site-deploy (for clerezza)...

Right now I have just set them to "clean install", I'm not sure where
we should deploy the Maven artifacts (as a podling), have to check
that - or do our mentors know that?

Also, the version numbers should have version strings that include
"-incubator" before we deploy.

>,...the deploy location for
> the site has to be set yet...

So is the idea to create the Clerezza site from Maven? I was going to ask.

-Bertrand