From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: thumbnail creation support (reviewing CLEREZZA-25)
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 14:19:35 GMT
answering to myself after deiscussion with Silvan;

- what is the thumbnail of an image that is smalller than the thumbnail
> size?

The image is the thumbnail

- ImageProcessor.makeAThumbnail: says that the image is resized and cropped
> to obtain the end size as specified -> for a smaller image I think this
> means it is scaled up till both dimensions are bigger or equals than the
> requested size and then the image is cropped in the dimension exceding the
> requested thumbnail size. is this really the intended behavior?

The current ImageProcessor.makeAThumbnail is not defined to fit our needs
opened issue CLEREZZA-42.