From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject LiteralExpression in Sparql queries
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 15:59:52 GMT
Hi Hasan

I've reviewed and closed CLEREZZA-33.

What irritated me (which wasn't actually issue related) is the following usage:

arguments.add(new LiteralExpression(LiteralFactory.getInstance().
				createTypedLiteral(".*uni.*")));
BuiltInCall constraint = new BuiltInCall("REGEX", arguments);

Here we create a typed literal of type xsd:string
(\".*uni.*\"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#string>) for the
regex. In the sparql spec I read that the regex function takes simple
literals as arguments an read "simple literal denotes a plain literal
with no language tag.", does this apply to xsd:String as well?

Cheers,
reto