From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <reto.bachm...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: Hudson Continuous Integration jobs and accounts (was:Continuous Integration)
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:47:43 GMT
I added deploy location for repositories and site. I think it would be
better to deploy to deploy to nexus, but the important thing is to have the
snapshots available somewhere (for us to be able to develop without
continuously have to build things ourself).

I assume the -incubation suffix will be replacing SNAPSHOT when doing a
release.

For deployment of org.apache.felix.framework.security:0.9.0-CLEREZZA I've
set the snapshot repository as well, obviously this a temporary solution, we
should get rd of this project soon by migrating to felix 2.0.2.

Cheers,
reto