From Reto Bachmann-Gmuer <r...@apache.org>
Subject webapp-parent
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 18:05:40 GMT
org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.scripts, was having webapparent but wasn't
a module of webapp-parent: moved it to be a module of webapp-parent, this is
arguable at it's not actually is a webapp, but it does benefit from
js-compression. Even though similar, the following do not have webapp
parents and I left them untouched: org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.jquery,
org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.style and
org.apache.clerezza.web.resources.yui.

for org.apache.clerezza.platform.typerendering I changed the parent, to
clerezza.parent to much its position within the module-nesting.

With these changes we have the parent/module symmetry again, however we
should clarify when something should use the webapp parent and when it
doesn't.

reto

PS: I have to get used to subversion again, forgot about svn move. tried to
imprt things into eclipse, eclipse insists on adding empty dirs to complete
the maven project sturure (e.g. src/main/java), got rid of those by
repeatedly invoking "find . -empty -type d | grep -v .svn | grep -v target |
xargs rmdir"