From mir <manuel.innerho...@trialox.org>
Subject Re: [Users] stupid question @ mir
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 16:19:58 GMT
I see that a method like you described would be useful. The reason why
we don't provide it, is that we didn't need it so far.
Feel free to open an issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira).
Unfortunately we don't have time to add this feature in the near future.
I suggest you could do is solve it yourself and attach a patch to the
issue.

Cheers,
Manuel

On Tue, 2009-12-15 at 10:18 -0500, Oliver Strässer wrote:
> so it's necessary to create a graphnode to send mail with mime types - this is stupid
(my opinion) - because so i need to create an graphnode and an renderer for that ?