incubator-chukwa-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with hadoop version2 ( IPC version 7 ) and chukwa 0.5
Date Sun, 03 Feb 2013 10:03:58 GMT
Hicc is unable to connect to HDFS on
hadoop-standalone.soc.net:8020<http://hadoop-standalone.soc.net/192.168.150.254:8020>.
 Is the configuration correct?  Make sure port 8020 is not blocked by
firewall.

Second error seems to be in hbase-site.xml, where the hbase master hostname
has non-alpha numeric characters garbled in the hostname.

؟�2297@hadoop-standalone.soc.nethadoop-standalone.soc.net

regards,
Eric

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 11:29 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
mohandes.zebeleh.67@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I also when I checked this url :
> http://machine:4080/hicc/jsp/graph_explorer.jsp,I've got this error :
>
> 2013-02-03 11:04:42,349 INFO 616991384@qtp-220467482-7 /hicc - jsp: init
> 2013-02-03 11:04:42,630 INFO 616991384@qtp-220467482-7 ZooKeeper -
> Initiating client connection, connectString=hadoop-standalone:2181
> sessionTimeout=180000 watcher=hconnection
> 2013-02-03 11:04:42,631 INFO 616991384@qtp-220467482-7-SendThread()
> ClientCnxn - Opening socket connection to server hadoop-standalone/
> 192.168.150.254:2181
> 2013-02-03 11:04:42,632 INFO 616991384@qtp-220467482-7-SendThread(hadoop-standalone:2181)
> ClientCnxn - Socket connection established to hadoop-standalone/
> 192.168.150.254:2181, initiating session
> 2013-02-03 11:04:42,677 INFO 616991384@qtp-220467482-7-SendThread(hadoop-standalone:2181)
> ClientCnxn - Session establishment complete on server hadoop-standalone/
> 192.168.150.254:2181, sessionid = 0x13c9adf3ab20060, negotiated timeout =
> 40000
> 2013-02-03 11:04:42,682 ERROR 616991384@qtp-220467482-7 ChukwaHBaseStore
> - java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host:port pair: ُ؟�
> 2297@hadoop-standalone.soc.nethadoop-standalone.soc.net
> ,60000,1359815006323
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HServerAddress.<init>(HServerAddress.java:60)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.MasterAddressTracker.getMasterAddress(MasterAddressTracker.java:63)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.getMaster(HConnectionManager.java:354)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HBaseAdmin.<init>(HBaseAdmin.java:94)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datastore.ChukwaHBaseStore.getTableNames(ChukwaHBaseStore.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.hicc.rest.MetricsController.getTables(MetricsController.java:125)
>
>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>         at
> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>         at
> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:168)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:70)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:279)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:86)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:74)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1357)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1289)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1239)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1229)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:420)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:497)
>         at
> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:684)
>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:401)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>         at
> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:928)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>         at
> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>         at
> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>
> Tnx for your help
>
>
> On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Farrokh Shahriari <
> mohandes.zebeleh.67@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> This is my last error after i ran hicc & check it on port 4080 ( in web
>> ui I got this message : Error in loading dashboard ) , & here is hicc.log :
>>
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client
>> environment:java.library.path=/usr/lib/hadoop/lib/native/Linux-i386-32
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:java.io.tmpdir=/tmp
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:java.compiler=<NA>
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:os.name=Linux
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:os.arch=amd64
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:os.version=2.6.32-220.el6.x86_64
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:user.name=root
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:user.home=/root
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,939 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Client environment:user.dir=/etc/Chukwa/chukwa-incubating-0.5.0
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,940 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ZooKeeper -
>> Initiating client connection, connectString=hadoop-standalone:2181
>> sessionTimeout=180000 watcher=hconnection
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,946 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7-SendThread()
>> ClientCnxn - Opening socket connection to server hadoop-standalone/
>> 192.168.150.254:2181
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,947 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7-SendThread(hadoop-standalone:2181)
>> ClientCnxn - Socket connection established to hadoop-standalone/
>> 192.168.150.254:2181, initiating session
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:53,964 INFO 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7-SendThread(hadoop-standalone:2181)
>> ClientCnxn - Session establishment complete on server hadoop-standalone/
>> 192.168.150.254:2181, sessionid = 0x13c9adf3ab2003d, negotiated timeout
>> = 40000
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:55,168 INFO 1152423575@qtp-1979873666-6ChukwaConfiguration - chukwaConf
is
>> /etc/Chukwa/chukwa-incubating-0.5.0/etc/chukwa
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:55,335 ERROR 127861719@qtp-1979873666-7 ViewStore -
>> java.io.IOException: Call to
>> hadoop-standalone.soc.net/192.168.150.254:8020 failed on local
>> exception: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.wrapException(Client.java:1103)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1071)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Invoker.invoke(RPC.java:225)
>>         at $Proxy65.getProtocolVersion(Unknown Source)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:396)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:379)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.createRPCNamenode(DFSClient.java:119)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:238)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:203)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.initialize(DistributedFileSystem.java:89)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:1386)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:66)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:1404)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:254)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:123)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datastore.ViewStore.load(ViewStore.java:74)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datastore.ViewStore.<init>(ViewStore.java:61)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.ViewResource.getView(ViewResource.java:52)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:168)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:70)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:279)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:86)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:74)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1357)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1289)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1239)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1229)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:420)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:497)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:684)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:401)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:928)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
>>         at sun.nio.ch.FileDispatcher.write0(Native Method)
>>         at sun.nio.ch.SocketDispatcher.write(SocketDispatcher.java:29)
>>         at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.writeFromNativeBuffer(IOUtil.java:69)
>>         at sun.nio.ch.IOUtil.write(IOUtil.java:40)
>>         at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.write(SocketChannelImpl.java:336)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream$Writer.performIO(SocketOutputStream.java:55)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketIOWithTimeout.doIO(SocketIOWithTimeout.java:142)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:146)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:107)
>>         at
>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:65)
>>         at
>> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flush(BufferedOutputStream.java:123)
>>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.flush(DataOutputStream.java:106)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client$Connection.sendParam(Client.java:779)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1047)
>>         ... 52 more
>>
>> 2013-02-03 08:56:55,335 ERROR 1152423575@qtp-1979873666-6 ViewStore -
>> java.io.IOException: Call to
>> hadoop-standalone.soc.net/192.168.150.254:8020 failed on local
>> exception: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.wrapException(Client.java:1103)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.Client.call(Client.java:1071)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC$Invoker.invoke(RPC.java:225)
>>         at $Proxy65.getProtocolVersion(Unknown Source)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:396)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.ipc.RPC.getProxy(RPC.java:379)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.createRPCNamenode(DFSClient.java:119)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:238)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DFSClient.<init>(DFSClient.java:203)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.DistributedFileSystem.initialize(DistributedFileSystem.java:89)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.createFileSystem(FileSystem.java:1386)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.access$200(FileSystem.java:66)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem$Cache.get(FileSystem.java:1404)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:254)
>>         at org.apache.hadoop.fs.FileSystem.get(FileSystem.java:123)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datastore.ViewStore.list(ViewStore.java:208)
>>         at
>> org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.ViewResource.getUserViewList(ViewResource.java:158)
>>         at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>         at
>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>         at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider$TypeOutInvoker._dispatch(AbstractResourceMethodDispatchProvider.java:168)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.model.method.dispatch.ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.dispatch(ResourceJavaMethodDispatcher.java:70)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.HttpMethodRule.accept(HttpMethodRule.java:279)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.ResourceClassRule.accept(ResourceClassRule.java:86)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RightHandPathRule.accept(RightHandPathRule.java:136)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.uri.rules.RootResourceClassesRule.accept(RootResourceClassesRule.java:74)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1357)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl._handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1289)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1239)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl.handleRequest(WebApplicationImpl.java:1229)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.WebComponent.service(WebComponent.java:420)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:497)
>>         at
>> com.sun.jersey.spi.container.servlet.ServletContainer.service(ServletContainer.java:684)
>>         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:853)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:401)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:766)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:450)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandlerCollection.handle(ContextHandlerCollection.java:230)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerCollection.handle(HandlerCollection.java:114)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.headerComplete(HttpConnection.java:928)
>>         at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:549)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:212)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:410)
>>         at
>> org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)
>> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Broken pipe
>>  ... ...
>>
>>
>> On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:29 PM, Eric Yang <eric818@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, if the hadoop/hbase/zookeeper jar files are packaged in hicc.war,
>>> then you should replace those too.  But I am not sure if that was the
>>> source of the problem.  Can you show more of the stack trace to determine
>>> the problem.  This looks like a configuration property is missing.  I am
>>> not sure if it is hdfs, hbase, or zookeeper related.
>>>
>>> regards,
>>> Eric
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Farrokh Shahriari <
>>> mohandes.zebeleh.67@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Yeah,you were right,I should've update zookeeper.jar.
>>>> Now there is another probelm,when I've run chukwa hicc,I've got this
>>>> error :
>>>>
>>>> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Not a host: port pair:
>>>>
>>>> I read in a place that the hbase jar files should be updated ( I copied
>>>> my hbase jar files to share/chukwa/lib/ ),but still have problem, should
I
>>>> change the inside of hicc.war too ?
>>>>
>>>> Tnx
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 9:13 PM, Eric Yang <eric818@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Make sure you also update HBase jar file and ZooKeeper jar files to
>>>>> your versions.
>>>>>
>>>>> regards,
>>>>> Eric
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:08 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
>>>>> mohandes.zebeleh.67@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> Tnx Eric,
>>>>>> but my chukwa classpath is this :
>>>>>>
>>>>>> export CLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}:${HBASE_CONF_DIR}:${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}
>>>>>> export HBASE_CONF_DIR="${HBASE_CONF_DIR}"
>>>>>> export HADOOP_CONF_DIR="/etc/hadoop/conf/"
>>>>>>
>>>>>> And I've deleted the hadoop-core-1.0.0.jar,hadoop-test-1.0.0.jar
from
>>>>>> "chukwa-0.5.0/share/chukwa/lib/" as the manual said, but still I've
got
>>>>>> errors.
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Eric Yang <eric818@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>> Is there multiple version of hadoop jar files in the class path?
>>>>>>>  This error looks like hdfs client is from Hadoop 1.x.  If there
is older
>>>>>>> version of hadoop-core*.jar file, it can generate this error.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> regards,
>>>>>>> Eric
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 11:24 PM, Farrokh Shahriari <
>>>>>>> mohandes.zebeleh.67@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> Hi there,
>>>>>>>> I downloaded & installed chuckwa 0.5 on hadoop version
2 (cdh
>>>>>>>> 4.0.0).But when collector runs,it has showed this error :
>>>>>>>> Server IPC version 7 cannot communicate with client version
4
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I copied lib from /user/lib/hadoop/*.jar &
>>>>>>>> /user/lib/hadoop-hdfs/*.jar, but couldn't get result.
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>> I'd be glad if someone can help me.
>>>>>>>> Tnx
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Mime
View raw message