From "Shao, Saisai" <saisai.s...@intel.com>
Subject RE: chukwa0.5.0配置问题
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 01:30:06 GMT
Hi Jie,
Since aggregation script will aggregate per-node data and put the data into HBase table “ClusterSummary”,
so could you please check this table to see whether there is any data in this table.

Also HICC fetch data from HBase table using REST through HICC widget configuration descriptor,
you will know how HICC get specific data by which table, which column family and qualify through
checking these descriptors. Also you can add some additional widgets like: System Metrics,
host selector, cluster selector and others to your web page to test if HICC can fetch data
from HBase, this can minimize your troubleshooting scale.

You can see ChukwaHBaseStore.java to see the details of retrieving data by HICC.

Lastly make sure to check logs to see whether there is any related exception.

Thanks
Saisai
From: 李洁 [mailto:wywbqq123456@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:53 PM
To: chukwa-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: chukwa0.5.0配置问题

Hi Saisai
Thank you for your answer, I forgot to say I had run cluster aggregation script,and collector
thread can write data to Hbase ,
But I don't know whether the data in Hbase table is correct, How do I check the correctness
of data,Do you have any other information or ideas? Looking forward to your answer.
Thanks