From NehaS Singh <NehaS.Si...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Writing logs collected by chukwa to hbase
Date Fri, 28 Dec 2012 10:56:21 GMT
Hi,
                I am using Chukwa to collect log4j logs which I can see in HDFS. But I am
not able to write it to HBASE. Can anyone help ?

Regards,
Neha Singh

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"