From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Connector error
Date Fri, 17 Aug 2012 04:53:23 GMT
Make sure you have zookeeper host and port defined in hbase-site.xml.  The
error looks like they are not defined.

<property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
      <value>2222</value>
      <description>Property from ZooKeeper's config zoo.cfg.
      The port at which the clients will connect.
      </description>
    </property>
    <property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
      <value>rs1.example.com,rs2.example.com,rs3.example.com,rs4.example.com,rs5.example.com</value>
      <description>Comma separated list of servers in the ZooKeeper Quorum.
      For example, "host1.mydomain.com,host2.mydomain.com,host3.mydomain.com".
      By default this is set to localhost for local and pseudo-distributed modes
      of operation. For a fully-distributed setup, this should be set to a full
      list of ZooKeeper quorum servers. If HBASE_MANAGES_ZK is set in
hbase-env.sh
      this is the list of servers which we will start/stop ZooKeeper on.
      </description>
    </property>

On Thu, Aug 16, 2012 at 5:10 AM, dengyule <dengyule@gmail.com> wrote:

> Eric:
> **
>      I understand what you mean。
>         jar cf $CHUKWA_HOME/hbase-env.jar $HBASE_CONF_DIR
>
> pig
> -Dpig.additional.jars=${HBASE_HOME}/hbase-0.90.4.jar:${HBASE_HOME}/lib/zookeeper-3.3.2.jar:${PIG_PATH}/pig.jar:${CHUKWA_HOME}/hbase-env.jar
> ${CHUKWA_HOME}/script/pig/ClusterSummary.pig
>
>     I also set it. in the single node model. I can run the pig and view
> hicc's chart. in cluster model,my hbase and chukwa are running normally.
> but always error  in pig running:
>    org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to
> connect to ZooKeeper but the connection closes immediately. This could be a
> sign that the server has too many connections (30 is the
> default).....................
>     I wonder whether you encountered such a situation.  thanks.
>
> best regards
>    mason
>  *From: * "Eric Yang"<eric818@gmail.com>;
> *Date: * Wed, Aug 15, 2012 10:35 PM
> *To: * "chukwa-user@incubator.apache.org"<chukwa-user@incubator.apache.org>;
> **
> *Cc: * "chukwa-user"<chukwa-user@incubator.apache.org>; **
> *Subject: * Re: Connector error
>
> This is caused by the Hbase configuration is not in the class path of pig
> script.  I work around this by jar up hbase config directory and pass as
> additional jar to pig.
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Aug 15, 2012, at 12:45 AM, "dengyule" <dengyule@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Eric:
>        Thank you for your valuable reply。According to your tips, now my
> collecor can collect data,and my hbase  and chukwa also all normal。but
> when i use the pig to run the ClusterSummary.pig . Always occur the
> following error message:
>
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.ZooKeeperConnectionException: HBase is able to connect to ZooKeeper
but the connection closes immediately. This could be a sign that the server has too many connections
(30 is the default). Consider inspecting your ZK server logs for that error and then make
sure you are reusing HBaseConfiguration as often as you can. See HTable's javadoc for more
information.
> [...]
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.setupZookeeperTrackers(HConnectionManager.java:304)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager$HConnectionImplementation.<init>(HConnectionManager.java:295)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HConnectionManager.getConnection(HConnectionManager.java:157)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:169)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.client.HTable.<init>(HTable.java:147)
> 	at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.hbase.HBaseStorage..setLocation(HBaseStorage.java:438)
>
> 	at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigInputFormat.mergeSplitSpecificConf(PigInputFormat.java:134)
> 	at org.apache.pig.backend.hadoop.executionengine.mapReduceLayer.PigInputFormat.createRecordReader(PigInputFormat.java:112)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask$NewTrackingRecordReader.<init>(MapTask.java:489)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:731)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:370)
> 	at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.Child$4.run(Child.java:255)
> 	at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:396)
>
>        Iusing  HBase provided ZooKeeper.  this is  my hbase-site.xml file:
>                        <configuration>
> <property>
>     <name>hbase.rootdir</name>
>     <value>hdfs://master:9000/hbase</value>
> </property>
> <property>
>    <name>hbase.cluster.distributed</name>
>    <value>true</value>
> </property>
> <property>
>    <name>hbase.master.port</name>
>    <value>6000</value>
> </property>
> <property>
>    <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
>    <value>master</value>
> </property>
> <property>
>   <name>hbase.master.maxclockskew</name>
>   <value>360000</value>
> </property>
>  <property>
>    <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.maxClientCnxns</name>
>    <value>0</value>
>  </property>
> </configuration>
>   Undo edits
>              Reference to some of tips. say may be host problem .this is
> my /etc/hosts file(master and slave are the same )
>             192.168.10.15      master
>             192.168.10.47      h1
>             192.168.10.46      h2
>             192.168.10.41      h3
>             192.168.10.68      h4
>             192.168.10.79      h5
>             192.168.10.76      h6
>             192.168.10.86      h7
>          Can you tell me how to solve this problem? thanks again.
>

> best regards :
>          mason
> <http://translate.google.cn/?hl=en#>
>     automatically translated by Google
>   verb can 可以, 可, 能, 能够, 会, 堪 be able to 能够, 可以, 可, 会 be
capable of 能够