From Prakhar Srivastava <prakhar....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to start hicc
Date Thu, 24 May 2012 12:21:47 GMT
Hi Eric,

The ClusterSummary table is already populated. I have once previously run
the Pig Job and it has successfully populated the ClusterSummary table.

The problem was with the HICC application not being able to load the
cluster name. I did a small workaround to find if it was the problem. I
modified the cluster variable in the index.jsp in the running HICC
application to the cluster name provided in the chukwa agent configuration.
This time, all the charts got populated. I am still not sure where does
HICC pick up the cluster name on first run.

Regards,
Prakhar