From Abhijit Dhar <abhijit.dhar...@gmail.com>
Subject mapping multiple recordType to demux processor
Date Sun, 29 Apr 2012 00:30:54 GMT
For every new recordType, do I need to create a new demux processor class and
add the HBase table name as an annotation on it?
I just need my recordType to be written to a different table in HBase and I
have 10 of those. I just seems silly creating a new class for each of those.

I thought I could add multiple table names as in Annotaion.Tables. But, I
looked at the HBaseWriter code, but it just loops over tables.annotations()
but doesnt do anything with it.