From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hadoop's attempt directory logs
Date Fri, 20 Jan 2012 04:59:48 GMT
Chukwa's own TaskLogAppender code seems to be using default
initialization parameters for contacting Chukwa Agent.  The code may
need some update for it to work right.  The subAppend function between
ChukwaDailyRollingFileAppender and TaskLogAppender should look very
similar.  Unfortunately, it isn't at the current state.  I think a
patch is required to get Chukwa's TaskLogAppender to work.

regards,
Eric