From AD <straightfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Data collection using 0.5.0
Date Sun, 18 Dec 2011 22:33:43 GMT
You *should* be able to use the pipeline writer

<property>
  <name>chukwaCollector.writerClass</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.PipelineStageWriter</value>
</property>

and then chain your writers

<property>
      <name>chukwaCollector.pipeline</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.hbase.HbaseWriter,org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.writer.SeqFileWriter</value>
</property>