From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject HICC problem
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 17:57:17 GMT
Hello list,

   With the help of superb documentation provided in the Chukwa quick
start guide I was able to successfully setup Chukwa-0.5.0. But I am
facing some problem with HICC..Although I am able to initiate agent
and collector properly, I am unable to point my web browser to "
http://localhost:4080/hicc/jsp/graph_explorer.jsp "..Nothing seems to
be happening on the login page..I am using demo for both username and
password..I can see a login box with the following line -

" The server localhost:4080 requires a username and password.The
server says:Auth "
And when I enter the username and password nothing happens.

And this is the content on the terminal -

saif@ubuntu:~/chukwa-incubating-0.5.0$ bin/chukwa hicc
saif@ubuntu:~/chukwa-incubating-0.5.0$ Dec 11, 2011 11:12:21 PM
com.sun.jersey.api.core.PackagesResourceConfig init
INFO: Scanning for root resource and provider classes in the packages:
  org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource
  org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.hicc.rest
Dec 11, 2011 11:12:21 PM
com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig logClasses
INFO: Root resource classes found:
  class org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.hicc.rest.MetricsController
  class org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.ClientTrace
  class org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.UserResource
  class org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.ViewResource
  class org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.WidgetResource
Dec 11, 2011 11:12:21 PM
com.sun.jersey.api.core.ScanningResourceConfig logClasses
INFO: Provider classes found:
  class org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.ViewContextResolver
  class org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.rest.resource.WidgetContextResolver
Dec 11, 2011 11:12:22 PM
com.sun.jersey.server.impl.application.WebApplicationImpl _initiate
INFO: Initiating Jersey application, version 'Jersey: 1.10 11/02/2011 04:41 PM'

Need some help..Many thanks .

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq