From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: about hicc installation
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 05:09:34 GMT
For HICC, just run it as ./bin/chukwa hicc.  There is no need to
deploy it to Tomcat.  Remove it from apache-tomcat webapp directory
and stop apache tomcat.  Make sure HADOOP_CONF_DIR is in class path by
adding to chukwa-env.sh like this:

export CLASSPATH=${CLASSPATH}:${HADOOP_CONF_DIR}

regards,
Eric