From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UDPAdaptor
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 05:04:49 GMT
Hi,

Data is stored in Agent in memory queue.  Agent queues messages if no
collector is available.  The reason that data is out of order in
chukwa/repos because data does not contain a time stamp.  The demux
parser does not know how to sort the given data, hence the data is
stored in random order.  You might be able to improve the order of the
data by modifying the demux parser to use SeqID for ordering to get
original order.  Hope this helps.

regards,
Eric