From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debug Error saving Chunk
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 04:14:38 GMT
You can change the log.info line to:

log.error(ExceptionUtil.getStackTrace(e));

This should show the stack trace.
e.printStackTrace() should have been recorded in syslog section of the
mapreduce job.  Note, syslog in this case is not referring to OS
syslog subsystem but the log file that you can see when you click on
task attempts.

regards,
Eric