From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invalid resource method
Date Mon, 12 Dec 2011 19:05:26 GMT
There were two version of Jersey 1.4 and 1.10 in trunk a week ago.
One version was downloaded from maven and another version was in
trunk/lib directory.  The error was generated from conflicting version
of Jersey.  Jersey 1.4 was in trunk/lib directory, and make sure that
you removed it by sync up with current trunk.

regards,
Eric