From AD <straightfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: debug Error saving Chunk
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2011 03:38:39 GMT
It looks like its happening in my collect method in my OutputCollector but
not seeing any stack trace.  I put some debug logging in AbstractProcessor
and its failing here

 while (hasNext()) {
      try {
        parse(nextLine(), output, reporter);
      } catch (Throwable e) {
*        log.info("Error parsing...."); *
        e.printStackTrace();
        saveChunkInError(e);
      }

I see "Error parsing" and i can trace everything working in parse() up to
the line output.collect() so i imagine is failing there but not seeing any
stacktrace....

Is there a way to get all stderr/stdout to one logfile?