From AD <straightfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to begin with Chukwa
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2011 13:19:22 GMT
I think it helps to read he wiki and understand the basic concepts, like
agents and collectors.  What kind of data do you want to parse?  I have
used both Flume and Chukwa myself and can say for sure Chukwa is miles
easier to work with and configure.  Flume may have some more advanced
features, but so far i found Chukwa both easy to extend from a development
standpoint, and much easier to configure.

Have you read the wiki pages ?