From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using Chukwa on windows
Date Mon, 21 Nov 2011 12:20:20 GMT
I am trying to collect simple text files using FileTailer and trying
to dump them into the HDFS. I have configured Hadoop and Chukwa on a
linux machine and on a windows machine using cygwin..Is there anything
specific that i need?? I can'i find log files in the log directory,
only " .out " files are there. Also in the pidDir I am not able to
find agent.pid and collector.pid files.Here is the contents of  "
chukwa-chukwa-agent-blr-ws-201.out " file -

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/chukwa/datacollection/agent/ChukwaAgent
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.agent.ChukwaAgent
Could not find the main class:
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.agent.ChukwaAgent.  Program
will exit.
Exception in thread "main"

And the " chukwa-chukwa-collector-blr-ws-201.out " file has -
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/hadoop/chukwa/datacollection/collector/CollectorStub
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.collector.CollectorStub
Could not find the main class:
org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.collector.CollectorStub.
Program will exit.
Exception in thread "main"

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq