From Mohammad Tariq <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CHUKWA ADAPTORS
Date Mon, 14 Nov 2011 14:35:41 GMT
here it is -
add org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.ExecAdaptor Iostat
60 /usr/bin/iostat -x -k 55 2 0
add org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.ExecAdaptor Df 60
/bin/df -l 0
add org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.ExecAdaptor Sar 60
/usr/bin/sar -q -r -n ALL 55 0
add org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.datacollection.adaptor.ExecAdaptor Top 60
/usr/bin/top -b -n 1 -c 0

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq