From TARIQ <donta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can't find Hadoop classes
Date Wed, 16 Nov 2011 17:23:05 GMT
Actually I am trying to configure Chukwa on a single node and the
collector is not able to connect to Hdfs..In the collector.log file I
can see the exception that is raised because the "classes" is not
visible to Chukwa.Do I need to compile Hadoop and Chukwa in order to
use Chukwa properly???

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq