From AD <straightfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chukwa trunk does not write to HBase
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 14:25:10 GMT
I migrated to the  *filetailer.CharFileTailingAdaptorUTF8* which ensured
newline breaks but i am now getting 2 of every entry.  Put the below debug
code into the demux parser, any ideas why i would be seeing 2 of every event
in the log?

 throws Throwable {
    try {
          String lines[] = recordEntry.split("\\r?\\n");
          FileWriter out = new FileWriter("/tmp/demux.test",true);
          PrintWriter p = new PrintWriter(out);
          for(int i = 0; i < lines.length; i++) {
           log.warn("*** TRYING TO PARSE **** " + lines[i]);
           p.println(lines[i]);