From AD <straightfl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chukwa trunk does not write to HBase
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2011 02:59:13 GMT
Hey Eric,

 So as a test, i copied TsProcessor.java to TsProcessor2.java.  I changed
the references for TsProcessor to be TsProcessor2 and updated my
chukwa-demux.conf to be

<property>
    <name>TsProcessor</name>

<value>org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.extraction.demux.processor.mapper.TsProcessor2</value>
    <description>Parser class for </description>
   </property>

I then ran ant in the root and copied build/collector-0.4.0.war and
build/chukwa-core.jar to the root and started collector and demux.

I am now getting the following errors, any ideas ?

org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.extraction.demux.processor.mapper.UnknownRecordTypeException:
Unknown
parserClass:org.apache.hadoop.chukwa.extraction.demux.processor.mapper.TsProcessor2