From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chukwa trunk does not write to HBase
Date Tue, 25 Oct 2011 18:16:00 GMT
Hi,

What does the chukwa-collector-conf.xml looks like?
Do you have hbase-site.xml and core-site.xml on the classpath?
Is there any exception in the collector log file?

regards,
Eric

On Oct 25, 2011, at 11:04 AM, SALAMI Patrick wrote:

> I set up Chukwa trunk and have a local HBase cluster running in distributed mode. Chukwa
logs to HDFS but does not write anything to HBase. I followed the instructions at http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Chukwa_Quick_Start.
Has anyone else noticed this issue?

> Thanks!
>
> Patrick
>

> This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual(s)
named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this
e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.