From Eric Yang <eric...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: piping data into Cassandra
Date Wed, 26 Oct 2011 16:34:01 GMT
"dp" serves as two functions, first it loads data to mysql, second, it runs SQL for aggregated
views.  demuxOutputDir_* is created if the demux mapreduce produces data.  Hence, make sure
that there is a demux processor mapped to your data type for the extracting process in chukwa-demux-conf.xml.

regards,
Eric

On Oct 26, 2011, at 5:15 AM, AD wrote:

> Hmm, i am running bin/chukwa demux and i dont have anything past dataSinkArchives, there
is no directory named demuxOutputDir_*.

> Also isnt dp an aggregate view?  I need to parse the apache logs to do custom reports
on things like remote_host , query strings, etc so i was hoping to parse the raw record and
load it into Cassandra and run M/R there to do the aggregate views.  I thought a new version
of TSProcessor was the right place here but i could be wrong.